"What can I do to help?"
"How can I make a difference?"
The Advocate's Toolbox will show you how to promote justice and the common good. It'll teach you how to leverage your influence as a constituent. Specifically, you'll be able to:
- influence policies and decisions on an issue you care about,
- get your message out into the media,
- and build a relationship with your Members of Congress.
A more just world is possible, but it's only possible if each one of us gets involved! Download the toolbox here.
What's inside the toolbox?
- What our faith has to say about politics
- What is advocacy and why should I do it?
- How to tell your story for advocacy?
- How to have a meeting with your Members of Congress
- Other ways to engage your Members of Congress
- How to write a "letter to the editor"